Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Asian civilizations museum

On Saturday, me, my mom, and my brother went to the The Asian civilizations museum and had a great time there because they had enjoyable things to do. One such enjoyable thing to do was to do the bookmark coloring. Any one could get a bookmark by choosing a color bookmark, choosing a design, and coloring it. I did mine as a blue colored bookmark elephant with the colors green, red, and orange. After that, we did this activity sheet and I was awarded a goody bag, and because we did the activity sheet, we also got tickets to entitle us to 6 bags of popcorn, and three ice-creams. For a little while, we spent time counting the stars, and my brother swore he saw the little dipper. We sat on a little mat, and a screen that we saw suddenly spluttered to life. We watcher Indiana Jones: Raiders Of the Lost Ark. At about ten O'clock, we went home and i watched the Arsenal against stoke game. the game was drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment